America’s Green Heating and Air Conditioning is your source for a routine HVAC maintenance plan that includes two seasonal inspections, typically before summer and winter.
We call and schedule these appointments, which means you don’t even have to think about it! What’s easier than that?
Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance
Routine Heating and Air Conditioning maintenance is important for the health of your heating and cooling system. Keep your heating and cooling system running efficiently with regular maintenance.
Maximize the life of your heating and air conditioning system with preventative maintenance.
Routine Heating and Air Conditioning maintenance allows technicians to see and take care of any issues that may be occurring before they become an expensive repair bill.
For more information on our maintenance plan for your home, contact us today to schedule an appointment or call 301-208-0800.
Preventative Maintenance Plan Includes
- Two Annual Heating & AC System Inspections
- Priority Service over All Other Service Requests
- Special Discounts on Replacement Parts and Materials
- Labor Included for Regular Repairs and Maintenance
- Special Discounts on System Replacement
Our Experts Will Check:
- Refrigerant Charge Levels
- Refrigerant Lines for Insulation
- Refrigerant Control Operation
- Air Filters
- Gas Outlet Pressures
- Igniters & Flame Sensors
- Clean Secondary Trap on 90% Furnaces
- Starting Amperage of the Compressor
- Evaporator Coil
- Bearing of the Blower Motor
- Drainage & Leaks
- Capacitors & Contactors
- Electrical Connections
- Super Heat and Subcooling
- Discharge Super Heat
- Circuit Breakers & Fuses for Proper Size
- Delta T – Temperature Difference between Return & Supply
- CPU Settings
- Safety Controls for Defects
- Electric Heaters on Heat Pump Systems
- Defrost Cycle on Heat Pumps & Components
Free Estimates Available For Equipment Installation Or Replacement
Heating and Air Conditioning Manufacturers We Service
If you don’t see your manufacturer, just ask!
We Proudly Serve These Areas in Maryland
Montgomery County, MD: Bethesda, Boyds, Brookeville, Burtonsville, Chevy Chase, Clarksburg, Damascus, Derwood, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glen Echo, Kensington, Laytonsville, Montgomery Village, Olney, Takoma Park, Poolesville, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring
Howard County, MD: Clarksville, Columbia, Ellicott City, Fulton, Glenelg
Frederick County, MD: Frederick, Ijamsville, Middletown, Monrovia, Mt. Airy, New Market, Urbana
If you don’t see your area, just ask!